China manufacturer & factory supplier for Best quality farm  parts  k700   tractor gearbox  700A.17.17.000 With high quality best price & service

Overview

Swift Specifics

Applicable Industries:

Production Plant

Item Name:

farm components k700 tractor gearbox 700A.seventeen.17.000

Application:

Tactors

Substance:

Casting

Certificate:

ISO9001:2008

Dimension:

sixty four*eighteen*32CM

Fat:

12kg

Tractor Model Compatability:

K700

Quality:

a hundred%tested

OEM:

Accpet

Brand name:

EP

Provide Potential

Provide Potential:
5000 Established/Sets per Working day

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Specifics
Packaging Information
Port
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Guide Time
:
Amount(Bags) one – one thousand >1000
Est. Time(days) five To be negotiated

On-line Customization

 

 

 

 

Relevant Industries Equipment Repair Stores,Farms
Variety gear bins  k700
Use Tractors
Place of Origin China
Manufacturer Name PARUC
Product Name farm  parts  k700   tractor gearbox  700A.seventeen.seventeen.000
Application Tactors
Material Casting
Certificate ISO9001:2008
Dimensions sixty four*eighteen*32CM
Fat 12kg
Tractor Product Compatability K700
Top quality 100%tested
OEM Accpet
Brand name EP

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you require any favorable or quickly delivery welcome to contact us

Q1:How your organization normally transports merchandise to your nations?

This problem is mostly determined by the quantity of the merchandise. If the number of orders is enough for a container, it is recommended that containers be transported by sea or rail if the variety of orders is modest, they can be shipped by the shipping firm.

Q2:Is your firm’s items retailable?

Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our get amount is determined in accordance to the packaging of the goods. For instance, if there are 30 instances in one box, then 30 are the lowest purchase quantity.

Q3:What is the payment strategy?

If it is a spot, we want to acquire the full payment before they can be shipped if it is an buy, then in accordance to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment just before the agreement to signal the agreement.

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Best quality farm  parts  k700   tractor gearbox  700A.17.17.000 With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Best quality farm  parts  k700   tractor gearbox  700A.17.17.000 With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Best quality farm  parts  k700   tractor gearbox  700A.17.17.000 With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Best quality farm  parts  k700   tractor gearbox  700A.17.17.000 With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Best quality farm  parts  k700   tractor gearbox  700A.17.17.000 With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Best quality farm  parts  k700   tractor gearbox  700A.17.17.000 With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Best quality farm  parts  k700   tractor gearbox  700A.17.17.000 With high quality best price & service